Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Of 18th November 2008.

6:40 am
juz woke up....goshhh i'm late!
7:00am
left house to coll
8:20-11:30am
had my final paper-accounting. let's dont talk about this haha.
so exam's overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr muahahahhahaa
12 something pm
at shuwen's house for lunch
2pm
went to salon. yes did temporary staightening again. which lasted for like...half an hour?? lol...
5:40pm
yeahhhh on our way to graduation night!!!
6: 45-10:15pm
in mph attending graduation night...it was a blast!!!
lazy to describe...
here are some pics...(do appreciate it as this is the first time i'm uploading so many pics hahah)

me, flora and shuwen(pls ignore my looks as i'm already back to the old me b4 the event started)

shuwen, grace, me

cutieeee Brenda......btw it's cat 'ears' on her head lol

hahahah sara hahahahah(that's what she always does rite)

ms. Ruba, my econs lecturer....she's nice!!

Sarah, my very close Malay friend....it's nice sitting wif her...

Su Yen and Annis.....hahah the blur looks blur and the orange looks orange

Ms Jennifer, my accounts lecturer...erm...

the girlssssss

yvonne...

Pao, the most witty girl i've ever met and Joyce, the cheerful one as well

ms priya, my eald lecturer....she's nice, but provoke her at your own risk

sebastian, funny guy=p

hao ming, tot he was a guest artist when i saw him on grad night==....tall, dark, handsome=p....but sorry, i think he's unavailable hahaaha...(not my type k!)

p.s. quite a lot of pics wif guys went missing awwww

Su-Jin, dude aka environmentalist and a very very nice friend

Nicole, very responsible and dedicated student council vice pres

gwen, me, ms vanitha(super responsible chem lecturer), pui mun, melissa


phewwww finally i'm done with the pics!!
anyway thankssss a lot to shuwen coz all the pics are taken from her camera hahah...
and quite a lot of important pics r missing which is soooo frustrating*sobs*
anyway i did have fun...
not the most memorable year, but definitely a promising one...
will miss Ausmat a lot!!!! and the people!!! gahhhh....

anyway if u guys haven know,
i'll be away from tmrw till sunday...
so c ya next week!!!

p.s. i'm intoxicated i guess.

No comments: