Thursday, January 22, 2009

midnight.

i'm kinda hungry but all i could find was:
1. cookies.....(fattening)
2. chocolate....(also fattening)

and there's cheese. okay not that fattening. plus it has calcium.
but still hungry lah.

anyway i resolved to blogging random stuffs because(i think) i have pms.
and stupidly...
1. MSN
2. Youtube
3. Windows Media Player
cant function><
I NEED MUSIC WHEN I'M EMO!!!!
DANG IT.

and you know what,
I dont like pp to touch my handphone.
i mean, playing games is okay.
but de-silenting my phone during lecture is a no-no. (thank goodness it didnt ring during class)
and changing my ringtone from 命硬 to 牛仔很忙 is also a no.
i'm not saying the song is not nice or what.
but could you pls juz tell me before u edit stuffs in my phone.
(that juz shows how fluctuating my mood is after seeing me getting angry over a small matter)

had psg meeting today.
hope to participate actively in this club...
considering to join persoanalysis and HELP toastmasters=)

and i stayed up late to watch Obama's Inauguration Ceremony^^
which was the reason why i almost fell asleep during biopsychology><
Obama didnt seem as charming as he was during post-election...
but still he's a great leader...
so inspirational and motivating...
n i wanted to watch his inauguration speech on youtube...which obviously failed==

and Australian Open is finally here!
many said Murray will win...
but ofcoz, my bet'll be always be Federer...or Djokovic... though their chances of winning is slim...
as for females... i'd prefer either of the William sisters...

okay i feel so much better now.
thanks bloggie=)
i shall attempt to do my hw now.
sigh.

and i cant wait for cny:D

No comments: