Monday, June 29, 2009

it's a trap i fell into once again.

went for intern interview today...

(part of the conversation)
supervisor: waa your results are good!
me: durh (i didnt say that out la)
supervisor: so I suppose you're a marketing student? (because i'm applying for the marketing position... hell knows why...)
me: no i'm a psychology student
supervisor: ohh i'm afraid u might feel uncomfortable about the job, because you're supposed to do cold calling everyday...
me: *feels like telling her 'sorry i'm not into this'* ohh okayy... so i'll juz be calling throughout my intern?
supervisor: yes... so when will you be available to start work?
me: oh my finals end on the 7th july....so i think i'll be okay to come after that...
supervisor: okay so u'll start on the 8th then...
me: *should have told her i end later...* okay...
supervisor: i expect u to come for full five days a week, from 9 to 5 30...
me: i'll try my best...
supervisor: no you'll have to come...unless you have a mc...
me: okayyyy....
supervisor: so you're hired! *grins*
me: *grins back forcefully* thank you...
supervisor: you can ask friends who are interested to come for interview as well...


oh well,
i solemnly promised i will QUIT once i find the job unsuitable for me...
probability of quitting = 0.95
and to friends out there who are interested....
PLS COME TEMAN ME!!!
i'm pretty sure the workload will be much lesser if i have company....plus it wont be sooo boring rite...
come la come la come la.
i know i'm desperate, sigh.

No comments: