Wednesday, April 16, 2008

i shall not brag on my driving lessons. because that will not lessen my emo-ness. after all, i still have to pass the exam in order to get my P.

life has been quite okay recently. less dramatic but more contentment.

last friday went to stay overnight in amanda' s house. chattered and gossiped till 4 am. and they wouldn't let me have supper when i'm hungry=.=".....oh well...i still had a great time with them though...and i guess this will be my last outing until my next exam...which is months later....ishhh

dad's in japan now. a 2 weeks business trip. and he almost forgotten to talk to me on the phone!!!... he kept chit chatting wif my mom and sis and he almost said bye bye when i suddenly confronted him 'oi u only have one daughter a???'.....geezzz....i'll expect more souvenirs when he's back haha...

i did bad for chemistry. don't want to type out my marks here because i'm ashamed of it><... haven got back other subjects yet... and for the nth time, i'm telling myself that i'm gonna work harder next time.... we'll see....

ausmat's having a carrer exploration week program starting today(wed) till friday. juz attended some medical and psychology talk. i'm totally not interested in medical and biotech and pharmacy stuffs but what can i do since psychology comes together wif them. so that's why i only concentrated on the psychology part. and gosh...dr. teoh's such a good speaker!!!....hope i'll really really really get to lyk psychology when i'm pursuing the degree next year... mun teng u're right wei! psychology rocks!! haha.. oh and janez...hope to see u in HELP next year hehe...

that's all i guess. i know my posts have been boring and monotonous(or maybe it was juz self-pity?)... anyway...i don't restrict myself in blogging things about what pp wants to see..i'll prefer blogging about things i wanna write about... so blame my less-creative or less-humorous mind or wtvr u name it...

No comments: