Thursday, April 3, 2008

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

SAYA TAK SEMPAT TO COMPLETE MY ECONS TEST><"
and it's 25% of my internal exam. and i've only managed to write half of the essay. and i didn't really finish my structure as well.
i'm depressed.......
anyway i didn't do well for chem too....english was okay...i hope to get at least more than 90 for my accts....and it's applics after the one week break starting next week....gotta drill hard on it....
my driving instructor's gonna come to sunway at 2 pm later to pick me up for driving lessons.................i don't wanna comment on it. i juz hope everything'll go as smooth and fine as possible...
i shall sign off now. i need to write echo minutes. coz meeting's afterwards><"....i know i'm such an irresponsible secretary><

okay there's a good thing. I'M GONNA HAVE A KINDA LONG BREAK STARTING FROM TOMORROW TILL END OF NEXT WEEK. MUAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: