Wednesday, May 20, 2009

you go girl

i'm here to spend time unwisely (is there such word??).

1. last night in gym, resumed my training session after stopping for 6 months.

personal trainer(pt): hmm...buat apa ah hari ini..oklah, kita buat basic saja
me: okok!! *smiles with relieve*

moments later, we're at this leg machine, which i normally do at 35kg, BUT...
pt: ok, sekarang tukar ke 100(kg)...
me: har???????
pt: 100 lah...
me: er.....

after i 费尽九牛二虎之力
i managed to lift 8 times, with the help of my pt...
i felt that my legs are disjointed from my body...
anyway, after an hour

pt: kamu teruklah hari ni, thursday datang lagi ya
me: ok lo......#(&%)#*&%(*#@

and now almost every part of my body is ass-fully PAIN.
i wonder what i have to do on Thursday, hmm...
more importantly, i wonder how could i strive through erhu lesson tmrw...
but, in the name of slim+perfect body shape...
我会加油的!!!
(coz i've grown a lot in the past few weeks, horizontally)

2. the reason y i'm blogging here.
i was wrong.
VERY WRONG.
i tot Sociology could be quite a breeze,
but it turned out far worst than any Psych subjects so far...

firstly the lecturer herself scared us to bits when she briefed us the outline...
and showed us how thick the textbooks and notes are...
n halo, the thickness is almost equivalent to 5 sejarah textbooks...
to be completed in 7 weeks!!!
anyway after half an hour of threatening...
lecturer: those who wish to take Sociology next sem (maybe never), can leave the hall now...
not surprisingly, HALF the class went off...
should i be proud of being so determined to continue???
well at this moment, i THINK i could handle...rite?? (i need a heavy dose of self confidence)

not to mention the fact that we have to read about 100 pages of Sociology in average before class commences, n there's like 4 classes per week, so abt 400 pages per week...hmm...
fortunately today was the first class, n we haven got our textbook yet,
so our hw today is:
1. read the course outline (lecturer: make sure u read every single word in it)
2. find the definitions of 18 Sociology terms
3. read article(about 12 pages)

how could i even spare time for entertainment??
it's 1am now n i've only read the course outline so far...
this is crap.

but I WILL EMBRACE MY FEAR.
Sociology, here I come!!!

okay, i better go back to my readings...ciao...

-1 01 am-

No comments: