Tuesday, September 29, 2009

running low.

Happy Belated Birthday to myself!! XD
you can shoot me for not uploading the pics of my presents.
anyway thankss to all who gave me presents, who've wished and who've forgotten (it's okay really).
nineteen's not much of a significant difference to me yet, maybe i should learn to be a wild girl *winks* to celebrate my last year as a teenager and the year before i go overseas.

oh talking about overseas.
y m i not in uk now??!
inner voice: it's time to be independent now dude. u should be changing already?! LESS food, sleep, youtube(particularly Suju's) and MORE exercise, diligence, flexibility, courage, confidence, determination, passion etc. etc.


if i have 5 bars of energy level,
i would rate myself a 1 now.
pathetic.


till we meet again. demotivated bum)=

No comments: