Sunday, September 20, 2009

switch.

change of template.
i think it's simpler than the previous.
but it's green, my fav colour,
so i dont freaking care.
except that i don really like the 'overgreen' on the both sides.


am thinking of privatizing my blog (haha not imitating chee yuen's k)
no, not that reason.
there isnt any enemies reading my blog. ohh i dont really have an enemy anyway, isnt that great?=)
and there's ntg really secretive that i do not wish to reveal to strangers.
it's just that i wanted to have a more in-depth content in my blog, not those surface kind of recording routine events like a diary.
yes i'm just uncomfortable to express my oh-so-boring insights to too many pp.
i need some personal space.


ohhh n i'm still in a dilemma on which UK uni i should go to. crap. i dont even know how to find out which is better, except visiting the country itself=)


it has been long. very long...still having hopes.


-2:30am-

No comments: