Friday, January 25, 2008

Deep ravine

After months of inspections and speculations and observations, I think I really need to see a doctor... the mental one.

*cancels everything that are typed out.*

Maybe I shouldn't be explaining what is happening to me. Because the more I explain, the griever I get. And it won't make things right.

I need to re-recognise myself. I need to know which direction I'm heading to.

I can't be pathetic anymore.

I need to be tough and strong. (at least I need to act like one)

My heart's broken. My soul floating to nowhere.

Live in the present moment. That's what I'm always telling myself. But in actual fact I'm living at any time except for the present moment.

Change yourself first before you change other people. But i'm doing the other way round again.

Be optimistic. Yeah right...once in a blue moon.

Why can't I just be as happy and as responsible like the others???

No comments: