Friday, February 15, 2008

So i did manage to survive yesterday...

and i was really tired...chem was quite fun...and then applics...i am 'proud' to announce that i've got 6 out of 23 for my applics quiz><...but i've many excuses for it^^
1. i've only managed to complete 1 out of the 4 questions...so what can i expect?!...better than those who got below 5 and were called out by the teachers...they actually filled up ALL the questions but it's almost all WRONG..so erm yea...i'm forgiven hehe...
2. i started late. because that time i was in the toilet and when i went back to class...the exam has started already...
3. i don't even know there's a time limit to it...i was doing the first question lyk a tortoise and by the time i've LOOKED through the other questions...'time's up!!!'...gah...
but really lar...WHY I SCORE SO LOW AR???...okay i'm gonna drill my applics everyday 24/7..gonna do lots and lots of questions...gonna revise lots and lots of times...and i'm gonna be the BEST MATHEMATICIAN IN THE 'WORLD' muahahhaa...

and then it was econs test...was getting more and more tired due to my 3 hours sleep...so i couldn't recall some of the points i studied ishh...but anyway the test was quite okay lar...i hope i could score more than average...

then it's my interview. as expected, he asked me why i wanted to join ECHO. and then i said that i wanted to join one of the four student leader bodies...since the chance of getting into student council is slim and sports council is aiyahhh me suck in sports la and international student council ofcoz i can't join lar so i ma join echo lo...and then i started being humble and said that i wasn't really good in speaking and all...so i would prefer secretarial or treasurer jobs...he said he'll call me this monday or tuesday if i pass and he wouldn't call if i fail...so i'll juz switch off my phone for that two days><...but even if i pass i've got to go to this training camp in Kuang(near sungai buloh) for 3d2n...and the seniors will vote for me to go into whichever department they would lyk me to go to...so 'ma fan'...

and my legs were shaking when i was doing cross trainer in gym last night. mom said that was because i'm exercising so my muscles would shake because it's sort of 'activated'...what the...and then my personal trainer planned another circuit session for me which involves cross trainer too omg...but luckily it doesn't ache much now i guess...

and i couldn't sleep for the past two nights...because of...erm donno...^^

i know this post is kinda long-winded...because i'm blogging in coll while waiting for my next class which is 10 30(now's only 9.18am)...so i'm too free to exercise my fingers on the keyboard^^

p.s. to those who have not come to my house to 'bai nian' pls do so asap...if not i'll strangle u guys lyk... lyk... roti canai!!...(the term 'roti canai' is used because i'm hungry now=.=")

No comments: