Sunday, February 3, 2008

things

I PASSED MY UNDANG *full stop*

okay i scored 47 out of 50. okok la. i think i could be scoring higher if i've put more effort into it. wtvr. the scary part's about to come---practical driving lessons. i just hope i won't bang as much and i hope i could park decently and i hope i could drive up the hill successfully. wtvr again. i should be worrying about that much later.

strived through the week with homeworks, assignments, letter writings as usual. i hope i'll be accepted into ed-board. i really wrote that member application letter until 2 30 am. hope that my effort pays off. and studies are still okay, because the real topic tests haven't arrived yet. chem's interesting but i need to work really hard to score since it's a tough paper. economics's not bad too, i need to have a super rational mind to answer econs questions. applics needs thinking, and i think it'll be helpful for me as in i've got to learn maths through thinking, not through calculating blindly lyk what i've always been doing in the past(even if i still do well before that). the biggest problem now would be accounting, the teacher really sucks, i wonder how i'll strive through year 12 syllabus under her disorganised teaching methods. i really need to sharpen my english, and those assignments are...*sighs*... not to forget malaysian studies...ohhh...tell me who likes LAN subjects???

went to 'niu che shui' shopping mall just now. it has just opened recently in ara damansara. dad said it's something lyk a modernized pasar malam, which i sorta agree on it. it's basically many small stalls and booths under one roof. just hanged around and we passed by this hair saloon and it's onli 15 ringgit for a 15 minutes hair cut session. which is pretty cheap i think. so i dared myself to be cut. my hair la i mean. he just trimmed a little at the back and layered a bit in the middle to make it shapey. and he changed my parting. and i look pretty good in it. and my parents grabbed the chance to compare my current hairstyle wif the previous one. kept saying my old hairstyle very horrible wor. fine lar now only criticize ishhh...then we went starbucks, since sis said she hasn't been there before. the tiramisu wasn't bad but i don't lyk the latte.

actually the main issue about feb 3rd is the day. my god it's already a year. so fast man. and here i am grieving about the past again. someone pls teach me to be less emo. am doing breathing exercises now...*breathe in* *breathe out*...because looking at the online list aches me a lot...esp when *toot*...but what's done's done. my only choice is to look forward. never look back...never.

No comments: