Thursday, July 24, 2008

impermanence

now i know that everything's impermanent.

u thought u did quite a good job in applicable mathematics when u saw the current rank list that...

u got the third highest among Ausmat 2008 January intake students(highest among girls)

u just managed to strike 80 marks and u thought that 'hey! applics is not that hard after all!!'

in the afternoon of that day u know your ranking, u sat for another Math test--Probability.

of course it's not an easy subject, but u worked quite hard on it

u skipped Accounts class and spent 6 hours in the library doing probability questions


so what?? I SCREWED THE PAPER

didn't sleep well the night before, almost got a fever

so damn depressed to know that your ranking's gonna drop back to square one after the results are out

not lyk i'm very kiasu or what...

i'm juz afraid of almost everything.

not juz about that Math test, it's about a lot of things, many, many things...

help me out, someone...

but wait...i'm not even helping myself..

how could i expect other pp to help me???

1 comment:

メヂウサ said...

Sis, relax...

I screwed my papers before so I know how u feel. Maybe u can't let go so easily, but dun worry, u will do better in future exams!

"Intend and Let Go."
You'll surely get what u want.