Tuesday, July 29, 2008

it's 12 58 am now.
normally at this time i would be rushing my hw because i've been lazing for the whole night
or if i'm really sleepy, i'll juz pack my school bag and go to bed early...(12 smtg is considered very very early to me...)
but it's different tonight...(or morning since it's past 12am)
the moment i've been waiting for almost 8 months...
it's really a good feeling..
the once strangers and enemies has returned to very normal, peaceful friends....
i won't elaborate it in words...
i'm totally indulged in that moment...
and it'll most probably keep me smiling for the next couple of weeks...
i'm contented.
this is enough.
not too much
not too little

but of course there's a hidden sense of worry in me
will history repeat??
i hope not...
it's a new page rite...
don look back..
look forward
everything'll be fine...
i believe.

p.s. don't ask me what happened. i don't think i'll tell a soul.

No comments: