Friday, July 4, 2008

my Economics paper

last night, grandpa's birthday. went aunt's house celebrate.
had dinner, strawberry chocolate cake, barley etc.
and most probably the excessive glucose content made me damn sleepy...
then went back home...
stared at the first page of Economics notes for half an hour
told my mom: mummy, 我要放弃了。所以以后成绩派回来时请不要太失望...
mom:...
(half and hour later, seeing me lying on the table half dead, looking at second page of the notes...)
mom: 累了就睡啦,不用读啦
(after few seconds)
dad: who wants to use the laptop??
me: me!!!
so i went online, chat wif a few friends....
12 plus am.
maybe i should study hor...
studied a few more pages. at least some information went into my mind.
1 am...suan liao, go sleep.
2 am....deng cannot sleep!!...turn here turn there oso cannot sleep...
4 30 am...two alarm rang...ishhh
4 50 am...fine...didn't sleep well oso..wake up study better
5 00 am...mun hon's wake up call...thanks dude!! for the long advice u gave as well haha...
7 00 am...finished reading a PART of the chapter.
9 00 am...exam starts, screwed up the paper i think.
11 50 am...exam over!!! holiday starts!!!!!! woohoooooo~
******
so lame la my post.
anyway king rmb that u owe me a meal lol.(k it's the other way round=p)
one week holidays.
must really appreciate it wei......

and i'm still wondering whether or not to straighten my hair.
if not successful then how??
if ugly then how??
but if cut off then very sayang wor...
how?
how??
how???
hmm...

2 comments:

Ying Hui said...

Just go ahead and straighten it! If you don't like it, shave your head bald. It's that simple. And I heard bald is the new black =)

melody said...

LOL
i'll go shave then=p