Thursday, March 12, 2009

50 things that I want to do during my lifetime.

Finding something different to post.
Ms. Yeo told us to write 50 things that we want to do for career journal.
so why not i just copy n paste here hehehee...

1 Tour to every country in Europe.
2 Set up my own music school.
3 Set up my own psychology clinic.
4 Become a psychology lecturer in a good university.
5 Set up orphanage, old folks home and nursing home.
6 Own a semi-D.
7 Hold a doctorate degree at the age of 25-30.
8 Buy a golf course for my father.
9 Buy a platinum ring for my mother.
10 Buy a bungalow for my sister.
11 Visit the Great Wall of China.
12 Visit Angkor Wat.
13 Visit the hometown of my ancestors in China.
14 Learn to play at least 10 musical instruments including electone, drum and guitar.
15 Meet and get an autograph from Michael Phelps and Jay Chou, and all the stars that I admire.
16 Own a BMW.
17 Own several restaurants that sell Chinese, Western, Japanese, Indian, Malay, Korean and Vietnamese food resepectively.
18 Get a good husband and have at least three kids.
19 Learn and be pro at playing basketball, Frisbee, swimming, tennis, netball, squash, bowling and ice skating.
20 Learn hip-hop dance and yoga.
21 Own a personal fitness centre.
22 Set up an audio visual and music room in my future house.
23 Learn how to draw beautiful people and sceneries.
24 Master Chinese calligraphy.
25 Own a 5-star hotel and holiday villa with beach and swimming pools in it.
26 Develop therapies/medicine to cure my asthma completely.
27 Develop therapies/medicine to cure my father’s and my sister’s rashes completely.
28 Get a loyal driver who works 24/7.
29 Be a professional food taster.
30 Have a weight of 53 kg and height of at least 165cm.
31 Run 5km continuously on the treadmill within 30 minutes.
32 Learn cycling and skipping rope.
33 Invent no-fat and no-sugar chocolates while maintaining the sweet taste.
34 Master all kinds of meditation skills.
35 Join a NGO.
36 Give a Dharma talk.
37 Compose 100 songs.
38 Learn to bake at least 10 types of cakes and cookies.
39 Be the founder of a charity organization.
40 Form teams to debate and develop efficient solutions to improve on politics and education system in Malaysia.
41 Recite and memorize a complete suttha (chant).
42 Get a PR in Australia or United States of America.
43 Read at least 1000 English and Chinese novels.
44 Be a famous music producer and have an album of my own on piano performance.
45 Publish at least 5 psychology journals and a book on Music Psychology.
46 Sincerely smile and/or laugh at least 10 times a day.
47 Act in a film with pop stars and good movie directors.
48 Get a gold medal in an academic competition and sports event.
49 Have a street and music studio named after me.
50 Live till at least 80 years old.

No comments: