Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HALF relieved.

this week is called the critical week for the sem.
as i have 2 presentations and 3 assignments all due in the same week><

yesterday's psy105 presentation was okay. group presentation ma. and 5 minutes only hehe.

mc100 presentation today surprisingly turned out quite okay as well^^

k the topic is quite funny....i'm supposed to persuade Yamaha Music School staffs to provide scholarship for me to study Masters in Music Psychology, then in return, I will have to work as a music psychologist in Yamaha...hahahah what a far-fetched idea....

and thankfully, after the 10 minutes speech...
lecturer: good presentation!
audience: why choose yamaha?
me: errr....coz my dad has been working there for the past 20 years...plus i've been learning piano there since 4 years old...so it's a win-win situation(i really dunno where i learnt this term from o.O) for both the staffs and me as i'll be more familiarized to my future workplace
lecturer: good good...
friend 1: hey i think u're the best so far...u're really convincing....
friend 2: lol your points r so complete that i cant think of anything to ask!

*smiles*....well ofcoz..there r definitely other pp who will be better than me...

and now i'm super damn hell tired...

psy11oa journal due tmrw

mc100 memo+resume & psy111 report due friday.... worst thing is i haven even started that dreadful report...

mau tidur pun tak boleh><


p.s. (my sis told me to post this) she's complaining about my sleeping habbits... thinks i'm a wreck...
oh well it's not that bad rite...for the past few days...my sleeping times are...
4 30am
2am
2 30am
3 30am
HAHAHAHAH very early><

-11 42 pm-

No comments: