Friday, May 23, 2008

random

applics test was lyk omg...i worked my ass out of it and what it came out was 1.calculate range. 2. calculate standard deviation 3. calculate interquartile range....that kind of question lah...ms santhi that's so not you!! i mean...u used to scare us with those freaking hard questions and now u're being so lenient... anyway i juz hope i didn't make careless mistakes and may the 100 that king blessed me with lol... will come true~~

finally started working a bit on accounts...thank god got 93 for topic test.. but 83 for open book test wth...okay i shall allocate more time to do past year questions and all...

blah blah blah....so bored. life has been empty. meaningless. 17 going on 18. i should be shopping a lot and hanging out a lot and go clubbing and *toot* *toot* *toot* etc. etc. instead i'm getting more nerdy than last year. i seldom go out. only hang out in shopping malls when my friends asked me out. keep gluing my eyes onto the computer screen lyk now blogging, you-tubing...not even gaming. been getting more and more introvert. confidence, discipline and responsibility's vanishing from me. getting blur, less alert. lack of exercise. lack of entertainment. lack of charisma. lack of personality. donno why.

p.s. I'M NOT EMO. YES I'M NOT. SERIOUSLY NOT=P

No comments: