Saturday, August 2, 2008

August 2008-Post no.1

F*ck the internet connection.
Pity me, Amanda. now i'm the one using ebuddy messenger.

anyways,
still feeling guilty for not going to the Student Leaders refersher course.
no transport ma!!
dad couldn't fetch me there...
oh well i should have thought of alternative ways rite...
haih...
gave excuse to boss that i'm having accounts test the next day..
which turns out to be freaking easy...
haihhhhh should have gone laaaaaaa~~~~

so to make up for my mistake,
i decided to go to AUSMAT talentime.
borrowed mom's white jacket
and i actually wore a white skirt which i've been hiding in my cupboard for years because i've gained weight tremendously...
but now i could actually wear it!!!
woohooo!!
it's the gym workouts i suppose hahahahaa....
anyway...the event was juz okay...

btw...i suddenly realised that
i've never put a single picture nor photograph nor video clips in this whole entire blog!!!
did i break a record or smtg hmm...

i shall stop here.
not really in a good mood now.
coz my sis and i sorta made my dad angry.
and he's still not back home now.
i hope he's okay hmmm....

No comments: