Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 2008-Post no.3


This is the first ever picture uploaded in this blog! *claps*

Yes, it's a cake.

mocha butter cake.

doesn't look very appetizing.

many circles poking out on the surface, resembling my pimples><

there are lyk two obvious 'scars' there which i do not know why.

okay i know why, because the cake kembang ma.

so what is so special about this cake??

some of you might have guessed it by now,

if you don't, then stop reading. i know i'm lame.










yeala....i baked that cake.

i repeat, I BAKED THAT MOCHA BUTTER CAKE.

muahahahaha.

Shien Yin seldom help out in the kitchen wan u know.

so it's sort of an achievement la hahaha...

though sis insisted on baking a cake,

which obviously ended up me doing 90% of it.

but it was a good start la hahaha.

and yea, although it doesn't really look nice, but it TASTE nice k. really nice!!!

i'm not being perasan here, but that's what other pp said.

my family said it was nice, my mom's friends said it was nice, even my sis's kh teacher said it was nice.(donno why the hell she so 38 go give my cake to teacher><)


baking is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheehehee

p.s. what should i bake next time? suggestions pls?

No comments: