Tuesday, September 30, 2008

decisions. and schedules.

k guys i'm not really comfortable with my hair now.
it's too long and messy and i think my hair drop more than before omg.
so do u think i should cut it back short or juz keep it like that??
pls state your comments in my cbox yea thx^^
dont suggest stuffs like rebonding or ironing or wtvr because now i'm juz asking about my hair LENGTH okayyy....other adjustments on my hair...i'll decide later...

the fact that pursuing a psychology degree requires one to read and memorize a lot a lot a lot scares me...
plus i still have slight interest on music...
plus nowadays i find that Maths is fascinating as well...
so....Psychology+Music+Math=???
maybe i should take a double degree on music psychology and math?
hahahaha....i'm really really greedy....

wtf Mock is in less than a week time...
yes i'm studying....
but it's like damn damn damn slowwww....
slower than jing lynn's tortoise i supposed hahah....
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Evonnewen said...

cut it short lol with nice hair style :) i have changed my hairstyle again haha :)