Saturday, July 18, 2009

i quit.

yeah sounds like a loser.
for those who are not updated,
yes i ended my pathetic job after only 1 week.
well not that pathetic...
just....not my type. if you get what i mean.
i mean, if u know me enough, u should know that i'm not the marketing kind of person.
i don heck care whether pp wants to buy my product or not...coz even myself thinks that it's not convincing...
but i've been quite an okay telemarketeer...
esp today the last day when dunno why i managed to get a shocking EIGHT appointments :D:D:D
it's like....yesterday's amount times 4!!
even the supervisor is surprised=p
but anyway....i've withdrawn.
regret or not...time will decide for me.

now's time to find a new job.
or else mom will scold me like mad if i waste time at home.
so it's research assistant?
primary school teacher?
or tuition teacher?
or all??
dilemma sangat )=

and i really miss all friends again, as usual.
i know la!! i'm still practising driving to meet up with you guys k...
although i knocked the gate today while reversing from my car porch><
forgive me!!

you are okay and they are okay
your okayness doesnt depend on theirs
so stay independent, calm and collected
life's still okay as long as the sky doesnt fall upon you

-1:50am-

No comments: