Tuesday, March 11, 2008

haywire.

two more days. and spm results're gonna be out.
not that it mattered that much to me honestly. i'm think i'm prepared to accept wtvr outcome it's going to be. since i know i didn't sow hard enough to reap my fruit.
it's another thing that bugs me a lot. after lyk...3 months??...i donno what'll be my reaction then. i juz hope everything'll turn out fine, though i'm still selfishly thinking that the past might become the present juz for the sake of my happiness...
and i still think that i'm not a flirt. maybe i'm juz...multiple-ly inclined?? but i know i'm just trying to avoid the truth...to bury things deep deep down in my heart..nowhere to be heard, nowhere to be seen...but i kinda enjoy this feelings...makes me a more optimistic girl...

i'm really lack of discipline. and responsibility. and pretty lousy time management. how the hell am i going to excel in my studies???

p.s. i hope my answer to the question would be a no...

No comments: