Monday, March 24, 2008

updates...

seems like the freaking computer's gonna take weeks to repair...i hope that dad'll come back earlier every night so that i can use his notebook to finish my assignments...ishhhhh...

that's why i'm struggling a lot a lot a lot in my english assignment. because of that effing computer.

will be bz for the next two weeks. as EE1's approaching. i wanna score high high high high.....

my first driving lesson didn't really turn out well. hope things'll be better in future.

just finished my malaysian studies final exam. luckily it's not damn hell difficult. so i think it's bye bye MS muahahahaha...

i ate japanese shabu-shabu and korean food last week....gooooooodddddd

my hamstring, hands and shoulders are aching after my gym training. and i think i'm lyk 1 gram thinner LOL.

and to those who scolded me out there: yes i know. i never learnt. i'm still that super idiotic unrealistic girl who fantasizes during every single minute of her lifetime. i just can't help it><

No comments: