Sunday, March 9, 2008

late update again sorry.

so in the end, i'm Secretary of ECHO 2008.
practically everyone wished me good luck because i seemed to be taking the most hectic and tiring job...well we'll see how it goes...glad to have janice as my assistant^^

okay back to studies. crapped throughout the essay for my econs quiz...woke up at 4 30 on friday to study accounts...turned out horrendous as well because i didn't really practise much...but good thing that i've got 100 for my previous accts open book test heheh...and 89 for topic test...should've got 100 for both actually...since i've already learnt most of them during form 4 and 5...ishhh...so now it's time to focus on 3 english assignments and malaysia studies assignment as well...crappp!!!!

well i shall not express how high and excited i was last night when i was checking election results online till 2 something lolz...i juz hope that whoever wins will really contribute to the society for the next 5 years to make Malaysia a better country...and my parents who had juz gone to indonesia were freaking worried about me and my sis esp on this day after the election...but phew...luckily not much of a havoc yet...

college life makes me understand that life is not as easy as it seems and i've also learnt to see different people in different perspectives hmm...anyway i hope i'll put it through...

No comments: