Wednesday, March 19, 2008

rosakkkkkk

THUNDERSTORM~~~~for the past two days.

and so my house phone's spoilt....luckily it's okay now...

and the cpu of the pc's spoilt.....wtf wtf wtf?!!...my english files are in that computer!!!

and the internet connection's spoilt....(using college comp now)....how can i live without msn?????

and the gate's spoilt....ntg that really matters but parents will keep 'honk!honk!honk!' so that would be kind enough to open the gate manually for them...

okay....i hope there're nothing else spoiling....

oh btw....'mission' sort of accomplished...many thanks to mei ting, amanda, xiao chin and bin yun....you guys rock man....

and for spm...9a1, 1a2, 3b3...ntg to comment about....but parents are pretty furious about me not getting full scholarships....now they're forcing me to apply ASEAN scholarship(wth impossible for me to get lar...) and some Japanese scholarship(lyk i wanna further my studies in Japan...)

*bangs walls*

No comments: